HOUSE OF HOPE PIEDMONT
House of Hope, Piedmont is a christian, non-denominational residential home for hurting teenagers. Our goal is to heal the hurts of teenagers as well as their families and to bring about family reconciliation and restoration.
THE HISTORY OF HOUSE OF HOPE, PIEDMONT
* October 2009 Diana attends an Extraordinary Women’s Conference in Johnson City, Tennessee. Sara Trollinger, founder of National House of Hope, is one of the featured speakers.
* February 2010 Bob and Diana travel to Orlando, Florida and attend an information seminar in regards to starting a House of Hope in the Piedmont area of North Carolina. At the conclusion of the three day seminar we sign a letter of intent to start a House of Hope.
*April 2010 we begin the process of forming a prayer team and 5 person Board of Directors.
* October 2010 we are incorporated by the State of North Carolina.
* May of 2011 we receive approval from the Internal Revenue Service that we have been approved for non-profit status.
* June 2011, House of Hope, Piedmont is approved as an affiliate of the National House of Hope.
* October 2011, Thomas and Gloria Dalton, founders of Broken Chains Crises Ministries, agree to be counselors for House of Hope, Piedmont.
* November 2011, we begin non- residential counseling for our first teen and his family.
* It is our goal through God’s provision to have a location where we can begin our residential program.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Pray- We have the following needs:
* A Location-a place to call home for our troubled teens.
* Opportunities to speak and share our vision for the House of Hope, Piedmont.
* Financial support. God’s business is recession proof!
For information contact: Bob and Diana Bailey 336-940-3236/ 336-406-9163. Emailemail@example.com